Brought to you by PikPok and Adult Swim Games, makers of "Monsters Ate My Condo!!"
Application Name: Robot Unicorn Attack 2
Current Version: 1.6.1
iTunes Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id541672969
Size: 79.5 MB
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop"
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more
- Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $.99 apiece, including Erasure's "Always"
- Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.
GameSave for Non-Jailbroken and Jailbroken.
- 555,000,555 Tears
- Download the game save backup at Download files and extract it.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
- Logout of Game Center, Open the app till you get to the menu, then close the app from the multitask.
- Put the documents folder in the 「Robot Unicorn Attack 2/Library/Preferences/」 using (iFile, DiskAid, iFunBox...) or other apps.
- It will ask you to replace the old documents folder, do so.
- Launch the game and don't load save from iCloud.