GameSave for Non-Jailbroken and Jailbroken.
- 955,000,555 Boo-bucks
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Time for a scary surprise! Fright Heights has been updated with 50 brand new levels of fright-fuelled fun. We've also improved our tutorials to avoid scaring players away from this spine-chilling puzzler.
Application Name: Fright Heights
Current Version: 2.0.0
iTunes Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id711537660
Size: 53.9 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Best Chart Rankings
- #98 in Kids Games (iPad) on Oct 27, 2013
- #22 in Arcade Games (iPhone) on Oct 30, 2013
- #14 in Arcade Games (iPad) on Oct 30, 2013
- #22 in Action Games (iPhone) on Oct 30, 2013
- #13 in Action Games (iPad) on Oct 30, 2013
- #62 in Top Games (iPhone) on Oct 30, 2013
- #51 in Top Games (iPad) on Oct 30, 2013
- #98 in Top Apps (iPad) on Oct 27, 2013
|Apr 08 '14||Version 2.0.0|
|Oct 23 '13||New App: Free, v1.0|
- Download the game save backup at Download files and extract it.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
- Logout of Game Center, Open the app till you get to the menu, then close the app from the multitask.
- Put the documents folder in the 「Fright Heights/Library/Preferences/」 using (iFile, DiskAid, iFunBox...) or other apps.
- It will ask you to replace the old documents folder, do so.
- Launch the game and don't load save from iCloud.