Goblin Sword is a retro-inspired action platformer with light rpg elements.
An army of monsters led by an evil wizard have invaded your hometown. Slay as many monsters as you can, collect loot, avoid dangerous traps and defeat menacing bosses, before facing the evil wizard himself.
-24 weapons with unique special attacks
-24 relics that grant you abilities
-7 guardians that follow you around and assist you
-4 secret very hard levels
-Decorate your home with souvenirs
-Customizable touch controls
-Universal app. Works on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
-Game Center achievements and leaderboards
-Premium game. No IAP or ads ever.
Application Name: Goblin Sword
Current Version: 1.5
Updated: Feb 24, 2015
iTunes Url: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id905488045?mt=8
Size: 14.5 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Best Chart Rankings
#1 in Role Playing Games (iPhone) on Mar 8, 2015
#3 in Role Playing Games (iPad) on Mar 7, 2015
#1 in Kids Games (iPhone) on Sep 13, 2014
#2 in Kids Games (iPad) on Sep 13, 2014
#1 in Adventure Games (iPhone) on Sep 14, 2014
#2 in Adventure Games (iPad) on Sep 18, 2014
#1 in Action Games (iPhone) on Sep 13, 2014
#1 in Action Games (iPad) on Sep 13, 2014
#1 in Top Games (iPhone) on Sep 13, 2014
#2 in Top Games (iPad) on Sep 13, 2014
#1 in Top Apps (iPhone) on Sep 13, 2014
#2 in Top Apps (iPad) on Sep 13, 2014
Hack for Non-Jailbroken and Jailbroken.
- 955055 Coins
- Download the savegames backup and extract it.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
- Logout of Game Center, Open the app till you get to the menu, then close the app from the multitask.
- Put the documents folder in the 「Goblin Sword/Library/Preferences/」 using (iFile, DiskAid, iFunBox...) or other apps.
- It will ask you to replace the old documents folder, do so.
- Launch the game and don't load save from iCloud.