Millions have downloaded Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution. With incredible visuals, loads of outrageous cars, iconic world locations, endless and mostly ridiculous customizations and truly unbelievable stunts, it’s everything you’d expect from the Top Gear team.
Want to balloon hop a motor home to clear the Grand Canyon? Use your sports car and escape Alcatraz by leaping as far as you can and landing on a barge? Speed through a roller-coaster on a New York skyscraper with a cow on your pickup? You can do all this and more in Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution.
• Endless vehicle customisations to tweak your car performance to any scenario
• A fantastically responsive, intuitive driving experience
• Fantastic iconic locations from around the world – Grand Canyon, Alcatraz, Sydney Harbour, New York, Moscow, London and China
• Tell everyone about it on Facebook and Twitter
• The game is free to play and in-app purchases are available for extra Gold Nuts, Permits and Stig Dollars if you can't wait.
For all the latest news on the game follow us on Twitter @TopGearSSR
This App contains:
- links to selected social media sites
- in-app purchases that cost real money
- push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
Application Name: Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution
Current Version: 3.8
iTunes Url: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id505157905?mt=8
Size: 137 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Best Chart Rankings
#17 in Simulation Games (iPhone) on Mar 26, 2014
#16 in Simulation Games (iPad) on Jul 31, 2013
#2 in Racing Games (iPhone) on Jun 22, 2012
#2 in Racing Games (iPad) on Jun 22, 2012
#1 in Arcade Games (iPhone) on Jun 18, 2012
#2 in Arcade Games (iPad) on Jun 19, 2012
#10 in Top Games (iPhone) on Jun 18, 2012
#6 in Top Games (iPad) on Jun 18, 2012
#16 in Top Apps (iPhone) on Jun 18, 2012
#12 in Top Apps (iPad) on Jun 19, 2012
GameSave for Non-Jailbroken and Jailbroken.
- Unlimited Cash, Gold Nuts, Permits
- Download the game save backup and extract it.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
- Don't open the app.
- Put the documents folder in the 「TGSSR/Library/Preferences」 using (iFile, DiskAid, iFunBox...) or other apps.
- It will ask you to replace the old documents folder, do so.
- Launch the game and don't load save from iCloud.