All hands on Deck! Sid Meier's Pirates! is an exciting high-seas adventure that allows buccaneers to helm one of 27 fully customizable ships as you descend upon unsuspecting ports of call to amass a motley crew of seafaring bandits. As a fearless Pirate Captain you will collect hidden treasure maps, undertake daring missions and courageous rescues, and swiftly hand out pirate-style justice to local braggarts at every port. The wild call of the ocean will lure you back to sea where you'll encounter enemy pirates and engage in mind-blowing open sea battles unlike any other game before on the iPhone.
Overflowing with intense pirate action, Sid Meier's Pirates! features a treasure chest of gameplay riches including traditional minigames, such as Sword Fighting, Ship Combat and Dancing.
• Take the helm of 27 ships and customize them with assorted ammo, cannons and other upgrades
• The classic adventure by renowned creator Sid Meier, re-imagined for the iPhone to take full advantage of touch controls
• Use the iPhone's touch controls to parry, counter and effectively out duel your opponents into submission with lightning quick moves onboard ships, in taverns, and even in the exclusive Governor's mansion
• Challenge and pursue the most famous pirates in history, including Blackbeard, Captain Kidd and Henry Morgan
Application Name: Sid Meier's Pirates!
Current Version: 1.1.2
Updated: May 25, 2012
Size: 462 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
iTunes Url: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id499794670?mt=8
Best Chart Rankings
#76 in Kids Games (iPhone) on Nov 4, 2013
#6 in Adventure Games (iPhone) on May 31, 2012
#14 in Action Games (iPhone) on May 31, 2012
#43 in Top Games (iPhone) on May 31, 2012
#74 in Top Apps (iPhone) on May 30, 2012
Hack for Non-Jailbroken and Jailbroken.
- 955000555 Gold
- Download the savegames backup and extract it.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
- Don't open the app.
- Put the documents folder in the 「Pirates!/Documents」 using (iFile, DiskAid, iFunBox...) or other apps.
- It will ask you to replace the old documents folder, do so.
- Launch the game and don't load save from iCloud.